We are inviting you to write a poem inspired by peace and John Lenon's song Imagine.
How do you imagine peace? Do you think of love, friendship and understanding? Does peace have to do with freedom to speak, have a home or be equal?
- Use the word Imagine as you title.
- You could use the lyrics of Imagine as your starting point.
- You can write any kind of poetry such as limericks, rap, free verse.
- Write your poem as a comment to this entry.
- Sign your work with a pseudonym and give your teacher a card with your name and pseudonym.